Mini meatloaves baked on a sheet pan are tender and delicious and cook in a fraction of the time as traditional meatloaf. Plus everyone gets their own little meatloaf. These mini meatloaves will become a fast family favorite!
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Why I love mini meatloaf!
- These cook in just 20 minutes! Compared to an hour with a traditional meatloaf, if you’re craving meatloaf but short on time, this is for you!
- They are customizable! Have someone who doesn’t like a ketchup topping AND someone who loves it? You can appease both tastes!
- You can make a lot of these and freeze them! Then you can have mini meatloaf any time you want!
- Anything mini sized just automatically tastes better, it’s just a fact 😉
- Sheet pan recipes are the best! Everything can cook on one sheet pan and it’s easy clean up.
What you’ll need:
- Mixing bowls
- sheet pans
- pastry brush
- measuring cups and spoons
- not necessary by any means, but I absolutely love an olive oil dispenser and my electric salt and pepper grinders!
How to make mini meatloaves with roasted green beans
- You’ll want to set your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Gently mix together all of your ingredients- except for the ketchup and mustard. I find mixing with my hands is easiest! Divide the mixture into 6 sections and form those into little loaves. Add them to your 11×17 sheet pan.
- Mix together the ketchup and mustard and brush it on top of the meatloaves; as much or as little as you like. Pop into the oven for 20 minutes! So easy!
Mini Meatloaf Tips & Tricks
- I line my sheet pan with foil for easy clean up, but that’s optional.
- Don’t like ketchup for the topping? Try BBQ sauce, chili sauce, or brown sugar instead. Or leave the topping off completely.
- Double this recipe for more mini loaves. This recipe makes 6, double it for 12, or make the meat loaves bigger. Keep in mind if the loaves are bigger, you’ll need a longer cook time.
- To freeze: Allow the meat loaves to cool completely. Wrap well in foil and store in a freezer bag or container. Freeze up to 3 months. To serve, thaw in the fridge over night and microwave 2-3 minutes, or bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes until warmed through.
- To store: Cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the fridge 3-4 days. To serve, microwave 2-3 minutes or bake for 5-7 minutes.
What else goes with mini meatloaves?
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Oven roasted veggies, such as brusselsprouts, green beans, kale, or broccoli
- Crockpot creamy mashed potatoes
- a big delicious salad
Love sheet pan recipes? Try these:
Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaves
- 2 11×17 sheet pans
- 1 lb ground beef or ground turkey, chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup Italian panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix together all of the ingredients, except for the ketchup and mustard
- Shape into 6 mini loaves and put on a foil lined sheet pan
- In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup and mustard and brush over the tops of the loaves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the meatloaves are cooked through.