This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you
Cheesy garlic bread sliders are as delicious as they sound. Cheesy, garlicky, buttery, soft bread, and tons of flavor! Trust me, your family will go wild for these garlic bread sliders!
What goes better with a big family style spaghetti dinner? Garlic bread!! and do I have a treat for you! These warm, cheesy garlic bread sliders are life changing! Ok, I might be exaggerating a little. But I am telling you, they are absolutely scrumptious and always a huge hit.
My family gets so excited when they see these on the table. I usually make a double recipe because we love them so much! And it by some chance you have leftovers, they reheat well. Its a super soft slider bun, stuffed with a mountain of gooey mozzarella cheese, slathered in garlic parsley butter, topped with melted butter and parmesan cheese. I mean, do I really need to go on!? Make these, trust me.
What do I need?
- 9 x 9 baking dish or 9 x 13 if you are doubling the recipe
- cheese shredder
- pastry basting brush
- measuring cups and spoons
Full recipe at the bottom.
- You’ll need slider buns, a pack of 12. I did not use the sweet Hawaiian rolls, but you definitely could! I just picked these up in the bakery section at the grocery store.
- 1 full stick of unsalted butter (1/2 cup) plus an additional 2 tablespoons to melt for the tops of the buns. The stick of butter will need to be at room temperature so you can easily mix in the seasonings, garlic and parsley.
- fresh parsley (if you don’t have fresh, dried works too!)
- grated parmesan cheese. The stuff in the shaker works great!
- seasonings: salt, pepper, Italian seasoning. You could add a pinch of red pepper flakes!
How do I make Cheesy Garlic Bread Sliders?
It’s so easy! Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Cut the slider buns in half. (they should really come precut! Ya know!) Mix the softened butter with the garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Spread that mixture on both cut sides of the buns. Add the shredded mozzarella and close it up. Mix the two tablespoons of melted butter with the parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and brush it over the top. (Literally drooling while I’m tying this!) Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Love your life. 🙂
Garlic bread tips & tricks
- You can turn these into meatball sliders. Add 12 frozen (thawed) or homemade meatballs to each bun and add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of marinara sauce inside. Or leave the marinara sauce on the side for dipping. Or do both!
- Fresh flat leaf Italian parsley is the best to use, but if you don’t have that and you just cannot go to the store one. more. time. use dried parsley. I totally understand and no one is judging you.
- To soften your butter fast put it in a glass measuring cup and microwave it 15-20 seconds. If it’s a little melted, that’s ok.
- These garlic bread sliders go great with my crockpot spaghetti sauce!
Cheesy Garlic Bread Sliders Recipe
- 1 package 12 slider buns
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut the slider buns in half and set aside
- mix together the 1/2 cup of softened butter, salt, pepper, parsley, and garlic. Spread the butter mixture evenly over the two cut sides of the slider buns.
- Add the bottom buns into a baking dish. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and put the bun tops on, butter side down.
- mix the 2 tablespoons of melted butter with the Italian seasoning and the parmesan cheese. Brush over the top of the buns.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.