A single serving Blueberry Muffin in a Mug? Yes, please! This fluffy Blueberry Mug Muffin is the perfect two minute microwave treat.
My daughter absolutely loves making baked goods in a mug, especially blueberry muffins. Every time we get fresh blueberries the first thing she does is make a blueberry mug muffin. This is so easy to throw together, you just mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, right in your mug. It cooks up fluffy and delicious in just 2 minutes in the microwave.
What you’ll need
- A large microwave safe mug- You can get my Blueberry Muffin in a Mug here! It has the recipe right on the mug so you’ll never forget it. Makes a great gift too!
- All purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Unsalted butter
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Fresh blueberries- or frozen, thawed blueberries
How to make your Blueberry Muffin
- Make sure to spray the mug thoroughly with nonstick spray- trust me on this one! 😉
- Melt the butter, I usually just melt it in the mug. Less dishes! Mix in the vanilla and milk. Add in the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder and mix well; make sure the flour is completely incorporated. Mix in the blueberries.
Microwave for 2 minutes. Let it cool at least 5 minutes before eating, it will be hot! That’s it! Pretty easy, right!
If you love recipes in a mug you must try an Omelet in a Mug
I love mug recipes! It’s a fast little treat to whip up; because when the craving strikes you don’t want to wait 30 minutes for a whole batch of muffins. And the clean up is so minimal!
Blueberry Mug Muffin
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries or frozen and thawed
- Spray a large mug with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter in the mug or in a separate dish.
- In the mug whisk together the melted butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Add in the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder and mix until well combined. Make sure the flour is fully incorporated.
- Mix in the blueberries.
- Microwave 1:30 to 2 minutes until fluffy.
- Let cool at least 5 minutes before enjoying; it will be hot.