Cold Brew Coffee Popsicles are only 2 simple ingredients and so quick to whip up a batch. They are the perfect afternoon pick me up treat on a hot, sunny summer afternoon! You’ll be making these all summer long.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
It’s that time of year! Here in south Alabama is 90º pretty much every day…May until September. So a cold afternoon treat is almost a must! And a little caffeine boost never hurts when the kids are out of school. There’s no better way to pick you up and cool you down than with cold brew coffee popsicles!
What you need to make Cold Brew Coffee Popsicles
- Popsicle mold– I absolutely love these!
- Your favorite cold brew coffee
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate chips
How to make cold brew popsicles:
Full recipe at the bottom of this post
- Add the cold brew and sweetened condensed milk to a mixing bowl and whisk together
- pour the mixture into the popsicle mold, almost to the top but not quite there.
- Add a couple of chocolate chips to each popsicle
- Put the cover on and add the popsicle sticks
- Freeze 4 hours, or even better overnight
- Remove from the mold and enjoy! I find squeezing from the bottom of the mold plus pulling on the stick and wiggling the popsicle helps it to release easily. I like to remove all the popsicles and store them in a gallon size freezer bag in the freezer for later.
For more how to videos, kitchen tips and tricks, recipes and ideas follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram. Did you make this recipe? Share your dish and tag me @StephGigliotti, I would love to see it!
Cold Brew Coffee Popsicles
- 2 cups cold brew coffee
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- chocolate chips optional
- With a hand mixer, mix together the cold brew and sweetened condensed milk until frothy. Pour evenly into 8 popsicle molds. Add a few chocolate chips to each popsicle, if desired. Add sticks and freeze at least 4 hours.