This is the viral TikTok Baked Boursin Cheese Pasta recipe. When you try it you’ll see why it’s so popular! It’s creamy, cheesy and delicious and ready in just 30 minutes, making it the perfect weeknight dinner!
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Baked Boursin Cheese Pasta is cooked rigatoni pasta combined with oven baked Boursin cheese, tomatoes, onions, garlic, and parmesan cheese. It’s as mouthwatering as it sounds!
This creamy pasta dish became popular on TikTok and it looked so delicious I had to give it a try. It’s become my favorite pasta dish! It’s so simple to put together.
To a baking dish you’ll place a round of Boursin cheese, any flavor (I love the garlic and herb personally), tomatoes, garlic cloves, a yellow onion and drizzle the whole thing with olive oil.
Then it’s baked until the cheese is melted and creamy and the tomatoes are bursting.
Doesn’t that look scrumptious!? After baking, you’ll use an immersion blender to blend it all into a smooth and creamy sauce and toss with rigatoni pasta.
I like to top the pasta with fresh parmesan cheese, fresh basil and fresh flat leaf parsley. It’s so delicious!
What you’ll need
- 9×13 baking dish
- Immersion blender or food processor
- Boursin cheese– any flavor you like.
- Fresh tomatoes– cherry, Campari, grape, or quartered garden tomatoes. I use a combination of what I have on hand.
- Fresh garlic cloves– whole
- Yellow onion– chopped or sliced
- Olive Oil– to drizzle over the ingredients before baking
- Seasonings– salt and pepper to taste, red pepper flakes, and any fresh herbs you have such as basil and parsley.
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese– to sprinkle over at the end and as a garnish
- Pasta– short cut, I love rigatoni. Ziti, penne, or bowties would all be great!
Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions
- Refrigerate leftovers (if you have any!) in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- Use any combination of tomatoes that you like or happen to have on hand.
- Try any flavor of Boursin cheese. I like the garlic and herb variety. If you don’t have Boursin cheese you can substitute cream cheese or feta cheese, or a combination of half feta and half cream cheese.
- Reserve some of the pasta water in case the sauce is too thick and you need to thin it out.
- Try adding spinach
You might also like:
Baked Boursin Cheese Pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 16 ounces rigatoni noodles
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 5.2 ounce round Boursin garlic & herbs cheese
- 1 yellow onion peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil sliced
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- In a 9×13 baking dish place the Boursin cheese in the middle. Place the onions, tomatoes and garlic cloves around the cheese. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper and red chili flakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt to taste and cook the pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water in case you need to thin the sauce. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- When the tomatoes and cheese are finished baking blend everything together using an immersion blender right in the baking dish until smooth. Mix in the pasta, parmesan cheese and fresh herbs. Add additional pasta water if the sauce is too thick for your liking.