This Easy Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is the ultimate party dip! It’s a warm, flavorful spread that slow cooks to delicious creamy perfection in just two hours!
This post may contain affiliate links
I first made this creamy spinach artichoke dip in the slow cooker a couple of years ago for Halloween. We had some friends over and this dip was perfect to snack on before the festivities. It’s so easy to throw together; I’ve made it for parties, for tailgating, and for our Super Bowl party last year. It’s a go dish for any occasion!
You can serve it straight from the crock pot, too!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3-7 quart crock pot
- Yellow onion– diced or grated, could also use a couple of shallots or a red onion.
- Frozen spinach-thawed and wrung dry. You can also use fresh baby spinach.
- Seasonings– Salt & pepper, garlic. You could add a dash of red pepper flakes too if you like!
- Canned artichoke hearts– drained and chopped
- Sour cream– or substitute Greek yogurt
- Cream cheese– one block to make it extra creamy
- Mayonnaise– for richness
- Milk– any milk works, you could even use almond milk
- Cheese– parmesan and shredded mozzarella
How make Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Add all ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, stir the dip, cover again, and cook on low for 1 more hour. So easy!
Stir again, add additional seasonings to taste.
Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, pretzels, or vegetable sticks. You can keep the spinach artichoke dip in the crock pot to serve, turn it to the warm setting, if you have that option. This is delicious served cold as well!
You might also like these recipes:
For more videos, kitchen tips, recipes, and inspiration follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram. Did you make this recipe? Share on social media and tag me @StephGigliotti, I would love to see it!
Easy Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 10 oz package frozen spinach thawed and wrung dry
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts; drained and chopped
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray the crock pot with non-stick spray. Add all ingredients to the crock pot.
- Cover on low 1 hour. Stir, cover and cook on low an additional 1 hour.
- Stir and add more seasonings to taste.
- Serve warm or cold with your favorite dippers.