Peach glazed meatballs are sweet and spicy and a cinch to put together! And the best part is your slow cooker does all the work. These meatballs are perfect for a potluck, holiday party, graduation, BBQ or an easy weeknight dinner.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
There are so many combinations for frozen meatball appetizers in the crockpot! There’s the classic BBQ sauce and grape jelly; honey, garlic and ketchup; or classic marinara sauce. But this combination might be my favorite! It’s so easy, just 5 ingredients and a dump and go recipe. You’re going to love it!
What you need for Peach Glazed Meatballs:
- 3-7 quart crockpot
- crockpot liners (optional)
- 32 ounce bag frozen meatballs, or 40 meatballs. These could be beef, turkey, chicken or veggie.
- peach preserves or substitute apricot preserves
- chili sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 yellow onion
Easy peasy! If you aren’t a fan of onions you could leave out the onion, or just leave it in quarters so you can remove it before serving.
Try using sliced, cooked kielbasa instead of meatballs for a different dish! Yum!
How to make Peach Glazed Meatballs in the slow cooker
It’s almost too easy!
- Line the slow cooker with a crockpot liner or spray with nonstick spray. You can use a 4 quart slow cooker or larger.
- Slice the onions and lay those on the bottom. Add the frozen meatballs on top.
- mix together the peach preserves, chili sauce, and worchestershire sauce. Pour that over the meatballs and cover.
- Cook on low 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer, or over rice for dinner.
For more how to videos, kitchen tips and tricks, recipes and ideas follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram. Did you make this recipe? Share your dish and tag me @StephGigliotti, I would love to see it!
Peach Glazed Meatballs in the Slow Cooker
- 1 3 quart crockpot
- 32 ounce bag of frozen meatballs about 40
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- Spray a 3-7 quart crockpot with nonstick spray or use a crockpot liner. Add the sliced onions to the bottom then the meatballs on top.
- In a small bowl mix together the peach preserves, worchestershire sauce and chili sauce. Pour over the meatballs.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low, stirring halfway. Or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer or over rice or mashed potatoes for dinner.